Graduate students play an essential role in creating a vibrant academic atmosphere at any university, and the Faculty of Humanities is proud of the contribution made by its Masters and Doctoral students. The graduate programs at McMaster offer students excellent research opportunities in a personal environment.
Students interested in graduate studies at McMaster should contact the relevant department directly for program information and application details.
- M.A. Classics
- M.Sc. Cognitive Science of Language
- M.A. Communication Studies and New Media
- Master of Communications Management (offered in partnership with Syracuse University)
- M.A. Cultural Studies and Critical Theory
- M.A. English
- M.A. French
- M.A. Gender Studies & Feminist Research
- M.A. History
- M.A. Philosophy
- Ph.D. Classics
- Ph.D. Cognitive Science of Language
- Ph.D. English
- Ph.D. French
- Ph.D. History
- Ph.D. Philosophy
Graduate Diploma (Ph.D.)
- Gender Studies and Feminist Research
M.A. in Globalization Studies
- Offered by McMaster’s Institute on Globalization and the Human Condition, this interdisciplinary program brings together social science and humanities perspectives on globalization.
Applying to McMaster? Important information about making McMaster a ‘safe sender’ in your hotmail, gmail or other accounts is available here.