The mission of Humanities Media and Computing is to support the appropriate use of technology in instruction, research, and administration
Faculty of Humanities.
More specifically our mission is:
- to provide support for and management of relevant administrative, research and instructional computing within the Faculty of Humanities,
- to introduce and encourage new initiatives for instructional and research computing,
- to represent the Faculty of Humanities on various Faculty, University and external committees concerned with computing and new technology,
- to act as a conduit for introducing and implementing University-wide computing and technology plans, and
- to provide support for and management of instructional audio-visual and electronic resources.